Jumping Pillow and Mini Golf
* Parents can jump on the jumping pillow FREE with the paid admission of a child five or under.
* Parents can jump on the jumping pillow for just $2 with the paid admission of a child six to 18.
* Sunset special: Every day after 6 p.m., play mini golf AND go on the jumping pillow for $6!
* Tuesdays are TWOs days - mini golf is just $2 per person.
* Ask for our punch cards for mini golf and jumping pillow.
* Tuesdays are TWOs days - double punches on all cards.
* FREE sprinkles on rainy days and Mondays.
* Bring the team for ice cream. Click on "group fun" for details.
* Ask for our ice cream punch card.
Fall Fun Attractions:
* Our three-acre corn maze opens in mid-August. Its price and size makes it perfect for families with younger children. You can find your way through it in 30 - 45 minutes. And there's a great lookout bridge, too! Cost is $4 per person with a maximum of $15 per family.
* Little ones love our kiddy train ride. Cost is $1.50 per ride or 4 rides for $5.
* A hay ride around the pumpkin field is fun for the whole family. See if you can spot the homes of the three little pigs. Cost is $1.50 per person or 4 rides for $5.
* Of course, our jumping pillow and mini golf are open from May through October. Cost is $4 per person. Parents with children 5 and under can jump for free and parents with children 6 and over jump for $2.
* Our free fall activities include a carved pumpkin display that's not too dark or scary, and a sign to see how much the kids have grown since last fall (perfect for scrap bookers). That's in addition to our usual free train display, play set, antique tractor, and chicken coop.
Corn maze, pick your own pumpkins, ice cream, mini golf, hayrides, train rides and more. www.wickhamfarms.com
The Wickhams have been farming for many generations, but it was Bill Wickham who initiated pumpkin farming into the