• The Feed Wagon is on site with the delectable smell and taste of their BBQ sandwiches, chili, nachos, caramel apples, etc. every Friday and Saturday. Pop machines are located on site as well as candy and snack sales.
• Campfire sites are available by reservation for your group if you would rather roast hotdogs, marshmallows or whatever your party fancies (no alcohol). You can bring the fixins’ for your own weenie roast, etc. Call to reserve a campfire.
• The MAiZE offers hayrides every Friday and Saturday (Wed by appt.). Riders will enjoy a 30 minute jaunt over the river and through the woods to a historic monument that marks the spot of the first Sunday School held west of the Mississippi River. The cost is $3.00 per person, ages 5 and under free with an adult. Group rates are available.
• On Friday and Saturday evenings enjoy movie nights with hot fresh popcorn and old movies being shown in the courtyard. This is a relaxing way to end the evening or to give those retired thrill seekers an enjoyable place to rest while the rest of their party are finishing The MAiZE.
• BoxerJocks!! Sharpen your competitive edge with a game of skill as well as an exciting thrill ride all rolled into one. Each rider enters the Boxer Jock to find himself encased in a suit of steel armor ready to do battle. Totally safe and easily operated by riders of all ages. The cost is $3.00 per person.
• Come down on the farm at Spring River and ride a ‘cow’. Kids and adults alike enjoy taking a ride on the infamous cow train. The cost is $1.00 and souvenir t-shirts that brag about your daring ride are available in the country store.
• The farm animals, pumpkin chuckin’, corn cannon, corn box, hillbilly shootin’ range, duck races, bake sale and country store are all located in the courtyard and add to your maze experience.
The MAiZE will donate 100% of ticket sales from September 17th to Children's Miracle Network. The MAiZE will give visitor